Salvo Xmas Version Salvo Xmas Version

Great game

sexy esplosions. PRetty entertaining.

NG BBS Awards 2008 NG BBS Awards 2008

It's really nice

A great way for artists to be recognized. I like it it also links which is great.

NN Calculator NN Calculator

Good job

t was a good game, very nice, and educational! d: Dont rate this game down because you dont like math. Math is good for you and exercises your mind.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

...

Im glad that you made a new version but im not a fan of the new layout. Still it was great(but number 2 4ever)

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

...

iwas a giant fan of the tutorial collab 06, and i was sad that the tutorial collab 07 didnt come out, but this one is awesome. Been waiting for it forever.

beetubes beetubes

wow hard

it was a great game, but very hard. Good job on the script though. Nearly flawless.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

ive been playing this game for a few days...

I just havent written a review yet. The game is amazing. I have all gold medals on ALL amateur levels. The 3rd guitar, is very annoying. it sends flying stick men shooting from the guitar >.> Oh well i have gotten used to it, so it doesn't bother me much anymore.. Great game :D I also have a few bronzes on some of the pro levels >:3

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

holy..

i loved the first one, and i love this one too. My best combo was like 26. Congratulations on making such a wonderfu game.

Create your NG tank Create your NG tank

wooh!

i can tell you really put alot of effort into it. It's very creative, but some of it, isn't that great. Still you get a 4, and an 8 ;D

Knights Castle Knights Castle

kool

it was kool, but way too slow, the walking was slow, the attacking was slow, and its just a slow game, but great grapics, and stuf. So I give it a 7, but this isnt a game that I would play for hours..